Contact Attorney: Deborah L. Rhoads
As counsel to redevelopment agencies, housing authorities and other public agencies, the Firm has extensive experience with all aspects of housing finance and development law, including:
- acquisition and disposition of property for affordable housing and market-rate housing;
- use of redevelopment housing set-aside funds for new construction, acquisition and rehabilitation of multifamily and single family housing;
- preparation and review of disposition and development agreements, loan agreements, grant deeds, affordable housing restrictive covenants, promissory notes, deeds of trust and other instruments used in housing financing and development transactions;
- full documentation of transactions using HOME funds;
- combining housing set-aside funds, HOME funds, bond proceeds and other public funding with private sources of funds for affordable housing transactions.